Call for papers
We solicit novel papers related to the following topics (not strictly limited) in the context of User Interface and other Event Based Systems:
- modeling and model inference,
- test case generation and execution,
- test oracles,
- coverage, metrics and evaluation,
- analysis and reporting,
- abstraction and re-usability,
- interoperability and cross-platform testing,
- prioritization and optimization,
- tooling and industrial experiences.
Papers can be of one of the following types:
- Research paper (8 pages)
- Position paper (4 pages)
- Tool demo paper (4 pages)
- Industry presentations (2 pages overview and 4 example slides)
Each paper in the first three categories (full, position and demo) will be reviewed by at least three referees. Papers should be submitted as PDF files in two-column IEEE conference publication format. Templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html (please use the letter, format template and conference option).
Papers of the Workshop will be published through the IEEE digital library.
Industrial presentations are submitted in the form of a 2-page overview and 4 sample presentation slides as pdf files. They will be evaluated by at least two members of the Program Committee for relevance and soundness.
Papers will be submitted through EasyChair.