This is the 6th edition of INTUITESTBEDS (International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation and Testing Techniques for Event Based Software). INTUITESTBEDS is a merge of two workshops with very similar goals and topics, INTUITEST – International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation (organized 3 times before the merge), and TESTBEDS – International Workshop on TESting Techniques for event BasED Software (organized 7 times before the merge).
The workshop aims to bring together the researchers, practitioners and tool developers working on topics related to:
- automated testing of applications through the user interfaces, including but not limited to graphical user interfaces, user interfaces of mobile devices and applications, and user interfaces of web applications, and
- testing of other types of event-driven software, such as network protocols, embedded software, IoT applications and devices, web services and device drivers.
Call for papers
We solicit novel papers related to the following topics (not strictly limited) in the context of testing User Interface and other Event Based Systems:
- modeling and model inference,
- test case generation and execution,
- test oracles,
- coverage, metrics and evaluation,
- data analysis and reporting,
- abstraction and re-usability,
- interoperability and cross-platform testing,
- prioritization and optimization,
- tooling and industrial experiences.
Papers can be of one of the following four types:
- Full research contributions will be 8 pages in two-column IEEE conference publication format.
- Position papers describing an important direction for our community will be a maximum of 4 pages. in two-column IEEE conference publication format.
- Testing tool demos will be 4 pages length in two-column IEEE conference publication format, for researchers who want to present tools relevant to the workshop.
- Industrial presentations will require the submission of a 2 page overview and 4 example slides.
Each paper in the first three categories (full, position and demo) will be reviewed by at least three program committee members. Papers should be submitted as PDF files in two-column IEEE conference publication format. Templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available here. Please use the letter, format template and conference option.
Accepted papers will be published as part of ICST workshops proceedings, through the IEEE digital library.
Papers should be submitted through EasyChair.
- TBD – Submission deadline
- TBD – Author Notification
- TBD – Camera Ready
- TBD – Workshop Date
INTUITESTBEDS will be organized as a workshop of ICST 2023 (IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation). The whole conference and all the workshop are going to be organized remotely.
University of Porto, Portugal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open University, The Netherlands, email@example.com
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open University, The Netherlands, email@example.com
University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
Emil Alégroth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
Domenico Amalfitano, Università di Napoli Federico II, Italy
Luca Ardito, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
Mariano Ceccato, University of Verona, Italy
João Pascoal Faria, University of Porto and INESC TEC, Portugal
Sinem Getir, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
Kevin Moran, George Mason University, USA
Wishnu Prasetya, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Rudolf Ramler, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
Filippo Ricca, Università di Genova, Italy
Vincenzo Riccio, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland
5th INTUITESTBEDS 2022 virtually co-located with ICST 2022
4th INTUITESTBEDS 2021 virtually co-located with ICST 2021
3rd INTUITESTBEDS 2020 virtually co-located with ICST 2020 in Porto
2nd INTUITESTBEDS 2019 co-located with ICST 2019 in Xi’an
1st INTUITESTBEDS 2018 co-located with ISSTA 2018 in Amsterdam