This is the 3rd edition of INTUITESTBEDS (International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation and Testing Techniques for Event Based Software). INTUITESTBEDS is a merge of two workshops with very similar goals and topics, INTUITEST – 4th International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation, and TESTBEDS – 8th International Workshop on TESting Techniques for event BasED Software.
The workshop aims to bring together the researchers, practitioners and tool developers working on topics related to the:
- automated testing of applications through the user interfaces, including but not limited to graphical user interfaces, user interfaces of mobile devices and applications, and user interfaces of web applications, and
- testing of other types of event-driven software, such as network protocols, embedded software, IoT applications and devices, web services and device drivers.
Call for papers
We solicit novel papers related to the following topics (not strictly limited) in the context of testing User Interface and other Event Based Systems: modeling and model inference, test case generation and execution, test oracles, coverage, metrics and evaluation, analysis and reporting, abstraction and re-usability, interoperability and cross-platform testing, prioritization and optimization, tooling and industrial experiences.
There are a lot of academic tools out there with valuable techniques for companies, but these are not taken up by industry because many times they are not presented in a way that appeals to industry. To create more awareness for this issue, we will organize this year’s “Most Sexy Academic Tool Presentation”-contest. The winner will be the one that gives the best tool presentation from an industrial point of view.
Papers can be of one of the following types:
- Research paper (4-10 pages)
- Extended abstracts for the “Most Sexy Academic Tool Presentation”-contest (2 – 4 pages)
- Industry presentations (2 pages overview and 4 example slides)
Each paper in the first three categories (full, position and demo) will be reviewed by at least three referees. Papers should be submitted as PDF files in two-column IEEE conference publication format. Templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html (please use the letter, format template and conference option).
Papers of the Workshop will be published through the IEEE digital library.
Papers should be submitted through EasyChair.
- Submission: January 6
Notifications: January 27
Camera-ready: February 4.
Jury for the Most Sexy Academic Tool Presentation
- Gjalt Loots (TNO, NL)